Ovia’s Inceptor Hion 200W LED Dimmable Highbay fittings were selected to provide a high performance, more energy efficient LED alternative to the fluorescent fittings that had been in place since 2003.
Q Catering needed to address the poor visibility that staff were having to endure during the night-time stock picking sessions, with the original lighting solution not reaching the bottom two rows of shelving.
The lighting designs were provided by the Reg Oldrey at Ovia who we worked closely with, these were then agreed with the client to ensure they met the lighting requirements they needed.
Our works included the following services:
- Full design of the electrical installation
- Lighting design provided by the Manufacturer
- Full installation details provided by the client.
- Centralise existing lighting trunking within the bay areas.
- Installation of LED High Bay Lighting, provided by the local Electrical Wholesaler.
- Connection and termination
- Final test and inspection.
Read this case study over on Ovia’s website here