The design requirements were based on an initial meeting with the client who needed more room for storage and for staff to move around safely. They installed a mezzanine to the first floor which made the ground floor very dark.
We were employed to undertake the following tasks:
- Full design of a lighting system, which is fit for purpose
- Lighting calculations
- Various types of containment from tray, trunking and conduit
- Working through the night so that the business could carry on uninterrupted during the working day
- Helping other trades meet their targets by being productive while working throughout the night
- Installation of motion sensors to save energy
- Installation of CAT6 cabling to various points
- New heaters around the workplace
Using our in-house team we delivered a full electrical package, meeting the client specification and budget. We also exceeded the completion date causing minimal disruption to their business which meant they could carry on as normal. From working with the client and understanding their needs and budget we have undertaken varied works here and it is always pleasing to know we are welcome back.
After the initial works were complete the client asked us back to install the following:
- EV Charging Pedestal
- High bay lighting to LED
- Various power supplies
- Charging station and packaging section power installed within Dado trunking