One of our existing clients needed help modernising the meeting room at their head office. The initial meeting outlined the end vision for the room. We advised our client of the available options and different ways we could achieve them. It was then up to us to make it all happen.
Our works included the following services:
- Full design of the electrical installation (incorporating some existing items)
- Full lighting design
- Installation of the RGB lighting tray integrated in the ceiling
- Setting up of the RGB lighting over the meeting table
- Commissioning and installing a Lutron RA2 control system
- Discussing and choosing the colour selection to suit the control system
- Communicating on a regular basis with the IT consultant
This room needed to be designed right for the client as it will be used for many meetings and zoom calls. The end result was crisp, clean and sleek with direction double spotlights, RGB recessed LED strip and all controlled via a Lutron Control system.